This post brought to you by Insurance Hunter
. All opinions are 100% mine.
Through Insurance Hunter
- the leading website where you can get the best insurance quote, I found awakening news about last year’s most stolen cars here in Canada. I felt nervous while reading the news but a bit relieve when I found out that hubby’s car is not on the list.
Vehicles are considered as an individual’s asset or investment. To the best level as you could, you must protect your cars to avoid becoming a victim of auto crime. In fact, there are suggested ways on how vehicle owners can reduce the risk of falling their cars into the hands of thieves. Please give yourself time to read suggestions below.
- Never leave your vehicle running unattended.
- Park in well-lit areas.
- Always roll up your car windows, lock the doors, pocket and protect your keys.
- Never leave valuables or packages in full view. Put them in the trunk.
- Park your car in the garage at night.
Although these tips above are so easy to do but I know there are still some individuals who can hardly take them into action. In this point, I can say that they have to make sure that they insure their car in the best auto insurance
available in the market.
Anyway, for you to have the reference of the most stolen cars of 2012 please take a look at the list below. Take note, the IBC (Insurance Bureau of Canada) releases this report.
1. 2000 Honda Civic SiR 2DR
2. 1999 Honda Civic SiR 2DR
3. 2006 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS 4DR 4WD
4. 2007 Ford F350 SD 4WD PU
5. 2005 Cadillac Escalade 4DR AWD
6. 2006 Ford F350 SD 4WD PU
7. 2002 Cadillac Escalade 4DR 4WD
8. 2005 Ford F350 SD 4WD PU
9. 2004 Ford F350 SD 4WD PU
10. 1999 Acura Integra 2DR
So did you found your car on the list? If not, then calm down but it doesn’t mean your car is safe. To make sure just do the suggested precautions at all times. Folks, if you have a spare time at the moment please read the Insurance Hunter’s blog and visit as well their amazing website.