Another year had passed and this very first day I am honored to put into words my noteworthy accomplishments in 2012. Although not that many as yours still I am grateful for such unforgettable life of mine. In fact, I found last year as the most memorable year that happened to me since I enter the world of marriage.
Okay, let me start now the in-depth thinking.
- I got the travel papers for everybody, kids and myself. No words can express how happy I was on that moment. I cried for joy because at last my family will be together after 5 years.
- I finish the home renovations on time.
- I personally found new tenants for the apartments in less than a month. I was so lucky because I hired real-estate agents to do that and would compensate them if they will be the one to find clients, but since I was the lucky one who found the two tenants so I gave big thumbs up for myself! Bravo!
- I flew back to Canada with the kids.
- My family spent together the holidays till the last day of the year.
- Hubby was with me through thick and thin. He always makes my world go round and heart.
- I faced the world with coward despite of my health issues and other trials given by God.
- The last but not the least, I able to speak to my beloved parents whenever I want to despite of our distance.